Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Get the Cameras Rolling!

I have been planning to go through these earlier videos, select the cutest parts and compile one cute video, but I realized if I wait until I have time to do that you will never see them. So! Here is some genuine baby footage, uncut, no special effects, no stunt doubles, just Charles.

This was taken when he was 2 weeks old. Don't fall overboard there, pirate!
In the next one he is 4 weeks old, enjoying a father-son moment and practicing head-ups.
Here he is 5 weeks old on the floor, spitting up and looking cute. You may not be able to see the spit-up in this small version of the video--see if you can spot it.
Next, a little smile amid general baby faces from just last week. I love that smile! Today he gave me some huge smiles that I will keep trying to catch on camera.
Last but definitely not least, Charles' first gymnastics.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment